The Hyderabad Public School Society was formed and registered on 18th September
1951 under the Societies Registration Act.
The Aims & Objectives of the Society are:
- To maintain the institution known as “The Hyderabad Public School “.
- To establish and maintain other similar or allied educational institutions for imparting
education to the students on modern lines.
- To establish in Hyderabad a Residential Secondary School known as The Hyderabad
Public School open to all without distinction of race, creed, caste or social status
with a view to:
* Impart holistic education to students in A.P. and
other parts of the country.
* Prepare them for higher studies in reputed Universities,
challenging Professions, Defence and Government Services.
* Develop in them a sense of discipline, teamwork,
spirit of chivalry, patriotism, secular outlook, nurturing leadership attributes
and a sense of fair play.
|MEMBERS OF THE MANAGING COMMITTEE OF THE HYDERABAD PUBLIC SCHOOL SOCIETY (REGD.)
|| Names of the Managing Committee Members
|| Sri. P. Jagadish Reddy
|| Sri. A. Shyam Mohan
|| Vice President
|| Sri. M. A. Faiz Khan
|| Secretary & Treasurer
|| Sri. Gusti J Noria
|| Sri. K. Somnath
|| Sri. Marri Adithya Reddy
|| Sri K Chandrasekhar Reddy