Code of Conduct
- all staff members of the school by word and demeanour. our fellow students even though they may not be older and smarter.
- and do not bully, harass and rag others and do not encourage the same.
- authority and rules and regulations of the school, heritage and legacy of our country.
- and appreciate the amenities and facilities provided by the school and the society at large.
- and never distort or misrepresent the content, photos, videos or other media without permission of the concerned.
- and do not impose our cultural and religious values on others.
We are honest
- in allotted tasks and complete them with full fervour.
- in bearing and interactions with everyone at school.
- in exams and assignments and do it with complete deliberation.
- and accept mistakes gracefully.
- and consciously rectify negative traits.
- not to be judgemental in our opinion about others
- and maintain our beliefs and values despite changing circumstances and challenging environments.
We communicate effectively
- without using foul language or inappropriate content
- without assumptions and are straightforward in communications.
- and do not post things in jest.
We are courteous
- We greet each other and our teachers with a smile.
- We thank people sincerely for what we receive and apologize for any mistakes we might commit.
- We express our opinions and feelings politely while dealing with staff and fellow students.
- We make way for others while on the staircase and corridors.
We care for our environment
- We conserve the use of electricity and water and educate others to do so.
- We are judicious in the use of stationery and other material.
- We use and encourage car pools in order to conserve fuel thereby reducing pollution.
- We do not trample over plants or lawn and do not pluck leaves and flowers.
- We do not litter.
- We use eco-friendly products as far as possible.
- We take pride in our school by protecting its facilities and their surroundings.
We are good citizens
- We wholeheartedly take part in our national festivals.
- We give due respect to our National Flag, National Anthem and our National Song.
- We act with responsibility in building up the nation’s strength by inculcating values of patriotism and loyalty.
- We appreciate the customs, traditions, secular feelings, unity and integrity of the nation.
Copyright © 2016 HPS-Ramanthapur . All Rights Reserved.