The Hyderabad Public School Society was formed and registered on 18th September 1951 under the Societies Registration Act.
The Aims and Objectives of the Society are:
- To maintain the institution known as “The Hyderabad Public School”.
- To establish and maintain other similar or allied educational institutions for imparting education to the students on modern lines.To establish and maintain other similar or allied educational institutions for imparting education to the students on modern lines.
- To establish in Hyderabad a Residential Secondary School known as The Hyderabad Public School open to all without distinction of race, creed, caste or social status with a view to:
- Impart holistic education to students in Telangana , Andhra Pradesh and other parts of the country.
- Prepare them for higher studies in reputed universities, challenging professions, defence and government services.
- Develop in them a sense of discipline, teamwork, spirit of chivalry, patriotism, secular outlook, leadership attributes and a sense of fair play.
MEMBERS OF THE MANAGING COMMITTEE OF THE HYDERABAD PUBLIC SCHOOL SOCIETY (REGD.)
||Names of the Managing Committee Members
BOARD OF GOVERNORS
||Names of the Board Of Governors
Copyright © 2016 HPS-Ramanthapur . All Rights Reserved.